Please complete our online consultation form to request guidance & support.
Consultations can include…
- Community-Academic Partnership Development. CCHE staff develop and maintain mutually beneficial relationships with others; creating an environment in which trust is fostered, shared, and distinct values and priorities of each partner are recognized and honored. We have assisted in developing partnerships for the purpose of advancing community-engaged and/or community-based participatory research, as well as acquiring community perspectives on research implementation and/or education/training endeavors.
- Access to Expertise. Our staff and center Affiliates provide expertise on minority health issues, health disparities and cultural competence as it relates to developing research partnerships, disseminating evidence-based findings and other communications. Our knowledge can enhance your research proposals, research-based manuscripts, and course content.
- Research Mentoring. Our staff provide mentoring to new and/or inexperienced post-docs and faculty investigators, as well as community partners who wish to engage in research. We can help identify targeted research experiences, or link with established research teams exploring minority health and health disparity topics.
- Funding Assistance. We can help identify and apply for federal and other funding to support research, education/training, and community partnership-building initiatives focused on minority health, health disparities, and community-based participatory research and education initiatives. We assist new investigators and junior faculty interested in health disparity research apply for supplemental funds from the National Institutes of Health to support pre- and post-doctoral training opportunities, as well as loan repayment applications.
- Protocol Guidance. We provide guidance for drafting successful, culturally appropriate protocols that meet required Office of Human Subjects regulations.