The UW Department of Family Medicine and Community Health (DFMCH) is hosting Renée Crichlow, MD FAAFP as the 2018 Eugene and Linda Farley Lecturer on September 5th. Dr. Crichlow is Assistant Professor, Department of Family Medicine and Community Health and Associate Program Director, University of Minnesota North Memorial Family Medicine Residency Program at the University of Minnesota Medical School.
Dr. Crichlow will be giving the following two presentations during her visit:
- Department of Family Medicine and Community Health Grand Rounds
- Date & Time: Wednesday, September 5th from 7:30-8:30 AM
- Location: Bay Creek Conference Room, UW Health Wingra Clinic—1102 South Park Street
- Topic: “How does the Social Become the Biological? Evaluating the Social Determinants of Health Inequalities in the Theoretical Context of Complexity and Systems Science”
- Event Flyer: Crichlow Grand Rounds Presentation (PDF)
- Farley Lecture (part of the Farley-Frey Event)
- Date & Time: Wednesday, September 5th from 5:30-8:00 PM
- Location: Alumni Lounge, Pyle Center—702 Langdon Street
- Topic: “Targeted Social Justice: Evidence for Advocacy Addressing ACEs”
- Event Flyer: Crichlow Farley Lecture invite (PDF)
If you are interested in attending either one or both presentations, please contact email@example.com to RSVP no later than Friday, August 31.